When our customers are happy, we know we have achieved our goal.
Comment Policy for all comments on any page or post
- Renovation Elves is a serious website for all things related to home Renovations
- We are a site that provides quality Information and Support that you are welcome to use, subscribe to and share.
- One of the ways to improve a collective resource is having interaction within the site through the use of comments. In order to assure quality, we must have a policy to fight against SPAM.
- While we appreciate each comment, if your comment does not follow our comment policy, it will be removed. Continuous abuse of the policy will result in permanent ban of the IP address, domain, and the email used.
How to get Support for a Problem or Question?
- If you have a general question directly regarding a comment, a page, a technical question, membership, or a tutorial that we posted, please post a comment in the post.
- If your question is specific regarding your Requirement(s) then you should use our various “Contact Forms” we have throughout the site.
- The Comment area is not the best place to ask a question that is not related to the post. You should ask the question using our “Contact Us” form.
- If your comment contains personal information, or have a personal question specific to the site, we will delete your comment and use your email to contact you regarding the question.
What to Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear?
- If you leave a comment on this site (on any page) and it does not appear in a reasonable time period (say, 2 business days), and you know that it does not violate these Comment Policies, please contact us using the “Contact Us” Form
- We do not allow Keywords stuffed in the name field. You must use your name or nickname for commenting.
- Comments using keywords such as “my renovation website” or similar will be flagged as SPAM and deleted.
- Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog, nor shared.
- Email addresses that look like SPAM will be flagged as SPAM.
Language and Manners
- This blog is written in English, so please leave your comments in English.
- Renovation Elves is a “family friendly site” therefore any comment that includes offensive or inappropriate language, and/or considered rude by our editorial staff will be edited or deleted.
- This is a friendly place, so please play it NICE.
- A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs off on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted.
- All SPAM comments will be deleted because they do not add value to our site.
- We love resources as they can be really helpful sometimes, but in order to prevent SPAM and assure quality, we must limit links on the comments.
- Do not add more than two links in the comment. If you do so, your comment will be added for further review.
- DO NOT sign your comments with a backlink to your site. They will be removed.
- No Personal Attack Comments Permitted
- In the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in Renovation Elves blog comments.
- You may question or argue the content, but not attack the author, blogger, nor any other commenters.
- Failure to respect fellow participants on this site could result in removal and blocked access.
All Rights Reserved
- Renovation Elves Editorial Staff reserves the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments.
- We also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
- All comments within Renovation Elves website are the responsibility of the commenter, not the editorial staff of Renovation Elves. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and you agree to hold Renovation Elves, all subsidiaries of Renovation Elves, and all representatives of Renovation Elves harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
- If you have any questions regarding the policy, you may contact Renovation Elves administrative personnel by using our “Contact Us” form
- Return to Policies